STONE ISLAND Down Gilet Pastel Inexperienced
The innovative ending stone island white jacket methods by STONE ISLAND make this mild down gilet an autumnal should-have: Ripstop fabric in a garment dyed look with micro down lining make up an ultra lightweight basic – stretchy inserts underneath the arms make sure that little bit of further comfort.
– Ripstop fabric made from microfibre
– Extremely-lightweight fabric
– Water repellent resin coating
– Lining made of micro down
– Garment dyed
– Slim Fit
– Two-approach zip
– Padded standing collar
– Vertical zip pockets
– Stretchy inserts beneath the arms
– Compass badge on the hem
– Materials: A hundred% polyamide
– Lining: One hundred% polyamide
– Lining: One hundred% duck down
– Particulars: Coating: Resin coating / Comprises non textile components of animal origin.
– Fit: slim match
– Back length: Measurement M: Sixty three cm
– Again width: Size M: 41.5 cm
– Shoulder width: Measurement M: 12.5 cm
– Chest measurement: Measurement M: 104 cm
Measure the closed garment in the midst of the back from the nape seam, or the bottom seam of the neckband, straight all the way down to the hem.
B = Chest measurement
Measure from the top of the chest line, barely below the sleeve seam, straight from the left to the correct side after which double the measurement.
C = Shoulder width
The straightly measured distance from the nape seam to the sleeve seam.
D = Again width
Measure straight from the left stone island white jacket aspect to the suitable side in the again, approximately on half of the sleeve peak.
– 30°C gentle wash cycle
– Don’t dry clear
– Drying in a tumble dryer is feasible – mild drying