The Reef Dive Resort
The Reef Dive Resort at Mataking Island is an exclusive romantic & diving destination in the Celebes Sea, situated simply forty minutes boat journey from Semporna, East Coast of Sabah in Malaysia. It’s a promised island with majestic treasures, natural warmth and friendship for vacation makers, spa lovers, honeymooners and divers alike. Whether or not it is a retreat for yourself or exciting undersea exploration, you may find Mataking the perfect selection.
The resort is caressed by the tropical sea breeze. The government chalets and deluxe rooms designed in traditional architecture offering merely elegant and exquisite accommodation for up to 70 company in a serene and cozy environment. Enjoy Malaysian and worldwide delicacies with an enticing unfold of contemporary native sea food or relish the weekend barbecued favorites at the sea dealing with restaurant.
Mataking Reef Dive Resort Map Structure Plan
OVERVIEW OF LOCATION
There are numerous sea animals and fishes living in these areas which embody colleges of Barracuda, Trevally, Spanish Mackerel, Ribbon Eel, Giant Clams, varieties of Goby, Eagle Ray, Big Frogfish,Mandarin Fishes, distinctive and charming species of Shrimps, most photogenic and uncommon pygmy seahorses,spiders and rather more.
OVERVIEW OF TOUR
three boat dive combinations per day at Mataking, Mataking Kecil, and the neighboring islands with provision of diving weights, weight belt, tanks and dive guide. (Unused portion of the dives will not be refundable and not transferable).
Unlimited house reef diving at Mataking.
– Boat dive Schedule: First boat dive 08:30/ Second boat dive 11:00/ Third boat dive 15:00.
– Morning shore dive begins at 06:00 (require to exit the water by 07:00) and Sunset shore dive begins at 17:00.
– Night dives are shore dives from the Dive centre platform and to be carried out from 19:00 to 21:00.
– Divers who wish to evening dive must present proof of minimum certification of Advance Open Water within the forms of certification playing cards and/or log books documenting such dives.
Details OF ACCOMODATIONS
Backyard View Deluxe
Situated at the middle of the island in an exotic garden, these handcrafted lodges are the perfect alternative for these visitors who admire traditional Malaysian charm. Your own non-public sundeck means that you can have a wonderful place to hunt the shelter from the direct Malay sunshine, most of which are still in sight of the lagoon.
Bedrooms listed below are designed to your individual consolation and little place of solitude with cool tiled flooring and conventional accoutrements. Each Deluxe comes with air-conditioning that enables you to take a seat in comfort of your very personal satellite television, and whilst there, why not benefit from your own mini bar
Outdoor Sundeck = 8m²
Bedroom = 26m²
Bathroom = 6m²
otal indoor = 32m²
Twin/ King Size beds
The phrase “Mataking” literally translated means, “The Eye of Kings”, and if you are staying in a single of those limited version chalets then you will know exactly what we mean. Rising up from the beach front of the lagoon, the balcony of your chalet gives you a front row seat as the solar settles over the close by islands within the night, turning your complete lagoon to a shiny orange color.
Each King Chalet naturally has a bedroom which is just oversized and luxurious. The large queen mattress overlooking your private balcony with satellite tv for pc tv and mini bar will will let you calm down to the max! Each bathroom comes with a non-public bathtub overlooking the lagoon and a large stroll-in shower.
Unique to Mataking you’ll simply really feel like royalty as a resident in a Mataking King!
Out of doors Sundeck = 12m²
Bedroom = 27m²
Bathroom = 10m²
Complete indoor = 37m²
Twin/ King Measurement beds
Scattered along the japanese shore of our paradise island are our eight newly built Seashore Chalets has just been accomplished, providing unparalleled sea views and a entrance seat to sunrise over the Alice Channel of the Celebes Sea.
Positioned away from the resort’s public areas, the Beach Chalets provide a calm and tranquil atmosphere for guests who truly need to get away from all of it.
The resort also provide 4 Semidetached Beach Chalets with interconnecting doorways to accommodate families or teams, that are positioned next to the sea turtle hatchery.
Simply lie in bed to watch the sunrise or head right down to the beach to dip your toes in the warm , blue waters.
The Seaside Chalets supply full modern facilities in a large bathroom with toilet, double sinks and a drenching rain like shower, however you’ll be blown away by the non-public heated Jacuzzi with skylight, permitting you to melt away any stress in the gentle whirlpool while trying at the stars. It really is Serenity itself.
Luxurious Seaside Villas
The Seashore Villas are absolutely the final in premier accommodation in Malaysia.
An enclosed front patio with a non-public gazebo and dining space, with sea view and direct access to a sundeck and beach close by, a large day bed for reading or simply enjoyable, and two comfy sun beds and umbrella, present each consolation and privacy.
The large bedroom with marble flooring retains an element of grandeur, opening on each the front patio and the Jacuzzi garden at the again. The bathroom with its particular person stone wash basins and double shower (inside and outdoors) reveal an element of house-grown luxurious. The Jacuzzi backyard with jungle backdrop at the rear add the finishing touches to this distinctive piece of local craftwork.
Outside frontage together with Veranda = 80m²
Jacuzzi Garden = 6m²
Bedroom = 28m²
Bathroom = 16m²
Total indoor = 44m²
Twin/ King Dimension beds
Verify-IN / Verify -OUT
– Verify-in time to Chalet – 14:00hrs
– Test-out time from Chalet – 11:00hrs
– Any early or late verify in or check out can be subjected to room availability particularly throughout peak season.
– Twin / King Sized Beds
– Corner sofa settees + Vanity desk & chair + picket wardrobe
– Mattress head Decoration (Out there for Villa & Premier Deluxe Room Only)
– Bed Cushion + Bed Runner + Mesh Slipper (Accessible for Villa & Chalet Room Solely)
– Distant managed air-conditioner + Ceiling Fan
– Espresso / Tea making amenities
– Mini Bar / Astro (Satellite Television)
– Personal shower bathroom with hot/chilly showers
– Provision of toiletries (shampoo + cleaning soap only)
– Dental Equipment + Cotton Bud + Comb + Shower Cap
– Room Towels / Hair Dryer
– Private Sundeck with backyard chair (Backyard View)
– Sea View Bathroom Personal Bathtub (Accessible for Chalet Room Solely)
– In-room secure (Out there for Villa & Chalet Room Only)
– Quilt Cowl + Mosquito Netting (Out there for Chalet Double Room Solely)
– Every day Housekeeping + Wake up Call
– Electricity / Power Level (220-240 volts)
– Each day Housekeeping + Get up Name
– Complimentary 500ml Drinking Water per guest (arrival day only)
– In-Home Intercom System (To reception / IDD calls connection)
– 5 Seaside Villas
– eight Govt King Chalets
– 24 Premier deluxe rooms
– Jamu Spa & Jacuzzi
– 20m King’s Watchtower
– Merely ‘Enak’ Restaurant
– Coral Bar
– Gekko Lounge Bar
– Crown’s Convention Corridor
– Nemo Enterprise Centre
– Mailing Service
– Wireless Broadband & Internet Connection (minimal prices, accessible at restaurant & reception only)
– Island Store
– Island Sound Studio
– Island Underwater Imaging
– Exotic Backyard
– PADI 5 Star Dive Centre & Sea Sports Centre
– Seashore Volley Ball & Beach Soccer
– Activity Desk
– Safekeeping Service
– Phone & Fax
– Satellite tv for pc Tv
– First Support & Emergency Equipment
ALL ABOUT DIVING
three boat dive combinations per day at Mataking, Mataking Kecil, and the neighboring islands talked about above with provision of diving weights, weight belt, tanks and dive guide. (Unused portion of the dives isn’t refundable and not transferable).
– Boat dive Schedule: First boat dive 0830am / Second boat dive 1100am / Third boat dive 1500pm
– Morning shore dive begins at 0600am (require to exit the water by 0700am) and Sunset shore dive begins at 1700pm.
– Limitless shore buddy dives at mataking home reef without dive guide.
– Night time dives are shore dives from the Dive Centre platform and to be performed from 1900 hrs to 2100 hrs. Divers who wish to night time dive must present proof of minimum certification of Advance Open Water within the types of certification cards and/or log books documenting such dives.
– Dive packages are subjected to the diving schedules and regulations as set by the dive centre.
– Tools rental isn’t included in any of our Resorter / Diver Packages.
– Please be aware: Rental of one Full set of Dive Equipment is USD 21 per day and one set Snorkeling Tools is USD eight per day. Restricted sets and topic to availability. It’s advisable to reserve upfront.
– Normal Resorter packages Can’t be transformed to Dive package deal once the visitor has arrived at our resort. Resorter with certified dive license who want to go diving at Mataking Island will be charged at USD 27 per dive per diver no matter boat or seaside dives – NOT together with dive equipment rental.
– Orientation shall be considered as 1 boat dive.
– Boat Snorkel is subjected to boat availability.
– Boat dive, boat snorkel and home reef dive Don’t include rental of gears.
– Prices are subjected to vary sometimes.
The worth stated below is for company who wish to go to the famend Sipadan Island for a day journey of diving or snorkeling. Boat departs from Mataking Island.
SUPPLEMENTARY Journey @ SIPADAN Journey:
Terms & Situations:-
– This worth is topic to alter and will likely be up to date now and again. Price above is inclusive of Sipadan permit USD 10 per particular person.
– The world renown divers’ paradise is positioned about eighty minutes velocity boat experience from Mataking.
– One boat can accommodate up to a maximum of 7 divers with 3 boat dives at Sipadan Island.
– Sipadan trips are stone island performance cotton 3l hooded jacket subjected to weather circumstances and boat / dive information availability. The company values visitor security as paramount.
– Resort solely allocates 7 permits per day and therefore availability relies on first come first serve basis.
– When making Sipadan trip bookings, advance booking is required in an effort to safe the resort’s day by day allotted permit of 7 permits per day only (preferably 1 month earlier than arrival).
– There is no Assure that we can get hold of permits due to restricted areas especially if it is a last minute request.
– The resort determines the right to determine the date for the Sipadan journey through the duration stay of the guests.
– As soon as the Sipadan trip is confirmed, all friends will need to pay for the above fee until the resort has different alternative for your permit and boat area or below particular circumstances.
– Within the event of unhealthy weather and the trip needs to be cancelled or if the guest cancels on private causes, permit paid of USD 10 per particular person just isn’t refundable or transferable to a later date.
– For a bunch booking of 6 divers & above with a minimum stay of 5D/4N on the same arrival & departure time is entitled for a particular provide of a FREE day diving journey to –
– 1) Sipadan Island (subject to the approval of Sipadan permit by Sabah Parks authorities, excluding entry permit of USD 10 per diver per day entry) Or,
– The corporate reserves the ultimate decision and proper to find out the vacation spot / number of boat dives for this particular provide.
Due to the restricted Sipadan entry permit quota set by Sabah Parks, guests are required to summit Full Names with Nationality, Gender, Passport Numbers and speak to handle for us to proceed with the permits software at the least 14 days upfront prior to arrival so as to allow sufficient time to course of and receive the permit approval. Failure to do this can lead to Visitor being denied entry to Sipadan Island.
– Climb up watch tower for day & night time scene lookout (sunset & sunrise)
– Stroll throughout to Mataking Kecil at low tide
– Peacock sanctuary go to
– Beach pleasant Matches (Volleyball / Soccer).
– Children playground
– Treasure hunt/Tele-match game association
– Coconut bowling completion
– Jogging spherical the island
– Fishing journey at extra charge
– Kelapuan Island Fishing Village Journey at extra charge
– Sipadan/Mabul Excursion at additional charge
– Island Hopping / Snorkeling Safaris at additional cost
– Hiking trip to Pulau Bohey Dulang at further charge
– Speedboat Tour of Mataking region at additional cost
– Discover Scuba at additional cost
– Ocean Kayaking at further cost
– Seashore Snorkeling with guide at additional charge
– Handicraft Classes (bracelets, etc)
– Be taught the crafts of making ketupat
– Batik & T-shirt Painting
– Cooking Classes at extra cost
– Batik Painting/ T-shirt painting
– Henna Tattoo
– Karaoke / Tv usage is supplied for all in-home company with the situation that they Buy drinks from Gekko bar.
– Satelite Tv
– Pool table at extra cost
– Exotic Spa Retreat Packages at additional charge
– Beachfront Jacuzzi (Complimentary)
– Entertainment Singing / Dancing / Disco Programme @ Cultural Staffs efficiency. – Solely accessible during particular occasion / festive season
– Special Meals sorts request and pricing to be mentioned and order a minimum of 1 week in advance.
– Upon Special Request with a minimum group of 10.
– Subject to additional fees.
– Three days advance booking is required which include selected set menu with special singers’ and staffs’ service.
– Please make prior arrangements for all of the above actions with Resort Office / Island Actions Coordinator.
– Topic to guide availability / time / weather circumstances and season.