★ My Bucket Listing – From Age 22
HubPages Tutorials and Neighborhood
★ My Bucket List – From Age 22 | Things To Do Earlier than I Die ★
Up to date on January 23, 2015 wellingtonboot moreContact Author Places to See and Things to do Before I Die
Bit of a morbid title, however then a bucket list is after all what you wish to do before you ‘kick the bucket’, so it’s quite fitting!
At the time of penning this I am 22, and the rationale for making an inventory is so that I can test back and tick off what I’ve done, delete what I don’t want to do anymore, and generally keep my aims at the forefront of my thoughts. Oh,and also because I am a list-making obssessive!
I left university last yr and so these last few years have been the ones where I’ve thought a lot about what I might like to do with my life. In fact, most of the following require time, cash or both and unfortunately cash is what is missing at the moment. However I think everyone needs desires and ambitions, however large or small, to be able to look ahead to the future.
I’ve split my listing into completely different categories so it is not just a monster list, and maybe it will give you a few concepts too 🙂
First 20 on the Listing
The Northern Lights are a popular choice for bucket lists, and it is apparent why.
1) Earn a dwelling from house.
2) Write 50, then one hundred Squidoo lenses – Achieved! . Stone Island Jumpers Jackets . . . Next step; 250 lenses!
Three) Buy a car Done! and get snug driving longer distances.
Four) Buy a van and decorate inside the again like a mini room – so I can sleep inside when travelling around!
5) Drive to France.
6) See a movie outdoors.
7) Develop my very own fruit and vegetables.
8) Eat healthily and do common train.
9) Go camping by myself and sleep below the stars.
10) Invent a product.
Eleven) Have not less than one (product) business of my very own.
12) Get certainly one of my t-shirt designs bought on Threadless.
13) Go to a crimson carpet premiere.
14) Have one other go at potholing and caving – Achieved!
15) Strive archery.
Sixteen) Have a go at fencing.
17) Go to a music festival e.g. Glastonbury.
18) Sit within the viewers while one in every of my favorite Television exhibits is being filmed.
19) Go on the Orient Specific.
20) Go whale watching – Achieved! (Though I received so sea sick I barely noticed the whale :/ )
Journeys Of A Lifetime
Journeys of a Lifetime: 500 of the World’s Biggest TripsNot only excellent for an exquisite espresso table ebook, but also an excellent supply of inspiration for future adventures and holidays.
500 travel trips are detailed, from all over the world, and is sure to renew your wanderlust.
Buy Now 22 Issues I Need to Do
1) Make a garden tipi.
2) Build a treehouse.
3) Depart cameras in random locations to get attention-grabbing pictures. Click on here and here to see what I am talking about.
Four) Start and develop a group.
5) Continuously improve my photography and learn methods.
6) Sell some of my images.
7) Own a Nissan Figaro.
Eight) Drive a pink cadillac.
9) Build a cleaning soap field racer.
10) Build a hovercraft.
Eleven) Create a cease motion animation, together with the set and props.
12) Carry on with my my craft weblog and reach 500 followers – Achieved! . . . Next step; A thousand followers!
13) Improve my vogue sense i.e. wear skirts and dresses more than I put on jeans.
14) Take part in a flashmob.
15) Design and make a kite, then fly it on a seashore.
16) Make extra impressive and challenging desserts and cakes.
17) Make a journey journal/scrapbook and detail any locations I’m going + show images.
18) Visit a zoo in not less than four different international locations. (To date: Scotland margin:0px !vital;” /> Locations to go to on this planet
1) See New 12 months’s Day celebrations in Australia and New York.
2) Go to Gorges du Verdon in France (once more)
three) Spend no less than 6 weeks travelling around New Zealand, seeing places similar to; Rotorua, Auckland, Queenstown and Milford Sound. Additionally try out some journey sports activities (eek!) and go on the Lord of the Rings tour – Performed!
4) Go to the Grand Canyon and watch the sunset.
5) Go to Niagara Falls.
6) Take a highway trip throughout North America, crossing via as many states as potential. Visit as many locations as doable including film areas, Route 66, the White Home, Washington, Boston, Portland (Oregon), L.A.Las Vegas, San Francisco, Florida, Seattle, Chicago and more.
7) Swim within the Satan’s Pool, Victoria Falls.
8) New York – New 12 months, ice skating in front of the Rockerfeller centre at Christmas, Empire State Constructing, Statue of Liberty, Instances Square, buying etc.
9) The entire theme parks in Florida, together with Disney and Universal and Harry Potter World.
10) Disneyland, Paris (for my third time!)
11) The Neighbours set in Australia.
12) Norway – if I can afjord it (ha ha haa)
14) Yellowstone Nationwide park.
15) Visit at least four impressive universities in America.
Sixteen) Venice (once more).
19) Explore the Pacific Northwest
20) Iguazu Falls
21) New England in Autumn
More Places to visit
1) All over Germany.
2) Denmark – Copenhagen.
4) Austria (Vienna, Salzburg textual content-decoration:line-by” oncontextmenu=”return showBrokenLink(46694889, false);” onclick=”return showBrokenLink(46694889, false)”>EdgeWalk in Toronto.
15) Visit the Harry Potter studios – Done!
16) Rejoice Queen’s Day in Amsterdam
17) North Korea – Maybe a controversial alternative however I discover the nation fascinating despite the fact that it’s in a sad state
18) Monaco – To live it up like I’m wealthy!
20) South of France (again)
Places in the UK
Though I reside within the UK, I haven’t visited many of the locations or points of interest that it has to offer. Places I’d prefer to go are:
1) Gold Hill, Shaftesbury, Dorset (see photograph above) where a whole lot of filming takes place – equivalent to for a Hovis advert.
4) Stone Henge.
5) Island of Guernsey. I have been many time earlier than, but I’d prefer to walk or cycle all of the way in which round and explore it some extra.
7) Sark (again).
Eight) Stay in London long sufficient to explore the attractions, and get used to utilizing the tube. Performed!
9) Edinburgh (again – my favorite city) – Done (1.5 weeks)!
10) Isle of Man
eleven) Lake District (many, many times)
12) Swansea, Wales.
Thirteen) Aberystwyth, Wales.
14) Ice skate at Somerset House, London. Carried out!
15) New Forest.
20) York. – Carried out!
22) Whitby, Yorkshire.
The Bucket Listing
I do not assume you’ll be able to actually get a greater duo of actors than Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson!
The Bucket Listing Purchase Now Crafts to Sample or to Be taught
1) Tatting. – Performed!
2) Peg loom weaving.
Three) Enhance my knitting and be taught to knit fairisle
4) Resin moulding for jewellery or fashions.
5) Basic crochet.
7) Woodwork, and study to make customized furniture.
9) Embroidery (especially freeform).
10) Screen, lino, stencil and block printing.
12) Book binding. – Completed! (see photograph above) – now I wish to be taught superior bookbinding strategies and leatherwork
14) Stained glass
15) Spinning yarn
sixteen) Quilting (make at the least one full measurement quilt)
17) Furnishings revamping (upcycle mirrors, wardrobes, chairs, stools, drawers)
18) Sculpture (wire mesh, paper mache, discovered objects, concrete)
19) Mannequin making
20) Cross stitch (trendy designs and wall artwork)
21) Making plushies/softies
23) Latch hooking – Performed! Subsequent aim; to design and make a rug.
Where The Hell Is Matt
Love this video!
Examples of More Bucket Lists
225 Things To Do Earlier than You Die
A whole lot of frequent ideas plus a couple of extra unusual. Inspiring checklist.
The Artwork of Getting Started
Read bucket lists that people have written in their journals.
Lots of concepts with articles written about these achieved.
Have you ever written out your bucket listing
Sure – I am under 25
Yes – I’m 25-35
Yes – I’m 35-forty five
Yes – I am forty five-60
Yes – I’m over 60
See results Related
Stress ManagementWhat is a Bucket Listing and What are Its Benefits
by Melissa Propp37
Squidoo Community100 Life Goals
by Jenn73 LM50
Squidoo CommunityMy Bucket List / Life Wish Listing
Life-style DevelopmentBucket Listing Concepts a hundred and one Things to do Earlier than You Die
by Christin Sander20
Squidoo CommunityWhy I love Tea
by Jennifer P Tanabe109
Squidoo CommunityLovers of Bangles, Baubles and Beads and Jewellery Making Unite!
by Margaret Schindel56
Squidoo CommunityMy Squidoo Earnings Report
by Virginia Allain169
Please Touch upon my Lens!
Register or enroll and put up utilizing a HubPages Community account.
0 of 8192 characters usedPost CommentNo HTML is allowed in comments, but URLs will be hyperlinked. Feedback are usually not for promoting your articles or other websites.
sendingbrittabucketlist three years ago
Good lens! Thanks!
Danny Gibson 3 years ago from Northampton
I have not thought about making a Bucket Listing earlier than – I have now!
Curiously written, properly achieved.
And why not add Althorp, here in Northamptonshire on your checklist of places within the UK to go to (except in fact it’s of no curiosity to you)
JuDe83 LM three years ago
i had a lot fun studying your lens! I’m listing making maniac too, however I still do not have one thing like this. Maybe I should attempt to make one quickly. 🙂
fisheagle lm 4 years ago
Cool List! Could you obtain all of them! Good Luck
Good lens refreshing.
LauraFont 4 years ago
a really cool bucketlist !! Nicely achieved !
nameless four years in the past
What a terrific thought! Shall show to my lot who are about your age!
You possibly can actually keep on Gold Hill in the white cottage within the centre of the picture….it’s called Updown Cottage if you seek for it…….shameless plug! 😉
askformore lm 4 years in stone island jas xl the past
Thank you for the inspiration about what to do!
I’ve actually swum at the top of Victoria falls (just like the people in the pic under locations to visit on the earth) – you should not undoubtedly add it to your listing, it was probably the most amazing issues I’ve ever carried out.
If you do make it to Cambridge to go punting, I hope you come with us – http://www.cambridgepunting.internet
anonymous 5 years in the past
Hi there i love your lens and i’ve added it to my link record at http://www.squidoo.com/my-favorite-day-of-the-wee…
Adrienne Jenkins 5 years ago
I used to ice skate as a child however by no means learned how you can cease so at 45 years outdated signed up for grownup skating classes. It was so price it to have someone critique what I used to be doing right and fallacious and it accelerated my learning tremendously. Good luck along with your bucket checklist.
Ronald Tucker 5 years ago from Louisville, Kentucky
Stone Henge can be an excellent prehistoric site to visit due to its proximity to your private home. If you adored this article in addition to you desire to be given more info concerning Official generously stop by the webpage. Your very complete Bucket Record will keep your artistic juices flowing for many years to come back. Enjoy the journey!
BobBlackUK 6 years in the past
Wow! Some list! I want you all of the luck on this planet.
rudgeinc 6 years ago
I love your bucket list… and I love that you are starting it so young. I started mine when I was 30 (38 now) and there’s just so much in life to love and learn and experience. And I really like that you really want to go to my country … I think you will love it here in NZ 🙂
dismantlerepair 6 years ago
I am fascinated with others’ bucketlists and this is a superb example of 1. Hope you do not mind if I “borrow” a couple of of your ideas so as to add to mine 🙂
JublyJem 6 years in the past
Nice bucket list! ive just started mine. I wish you lotsa of luck in completing it!
Mayapearl 6 years ago
Just love your bucket checklist, you are younger and you’ll accomplish it all. *****
Cynthia Arre 6 years in the past from Quezon Metropolis
I like that you just firmly know what you want to do together with your life at such a young age. Good luck in carrying out the targets on your bucket list, I am cheering you on. ~Blessed by a Squidangel~
anonymous 6 years in the past
Nice Lens, however you will never get used to the tube in London!
Authorwellingtonboot 7 years in the past from U.Ok.
That sounds completely fab, thanks for the tip! 🙂
GeoDitton 7 years ago
Wow you’re going to be busy! Great lens and really attention-grabbing list.
If I may offer you a tip as you may have visiting Stonehenge on your checklist: Attempt to go on one of the solstices. Normally you need to pay to get in and can only walk round a path however on solstice it’s free to get in, you’ll be able to go inside the circle & contact the stones, keep out all night & watch the sunrise. It truly is a good experience, albeit somewhat chilly through the evening (I went at the Summer season solstice I guess it can be freezing on winter solstice)
dismantlerepair 7 years ago
Love how diverse this checklist is. I’ve stolen a pair from yours to add to mine if that’s okay. Be at liberty to nab a few of mine too 🙂
VarietyWriter2 7 years in the past
Blessed by a SquidAngel 🙂
anonymous 7 years in the past
hey! i actually appreciated ur list,nd i’m adding a few of them to my record.