STONE ISLAND Down Gilet Pastel Inexperienced
The revolutionary ending techniques by STONE ISLAND make this mild down gilet an autumnal should-have: Ripstop fabric in a garment dyed look with micro down lining make up an extremely lightweight basic – stretchy inserts underneath the arms make sure that little bit of extra comfort.
– Ripstop fabric made from microfibre
– Extremely-lightweight fabric
– Water repellent resin coating
– Lining product of micro down
– Garment dyed
– Slim Fit
– Two-way zip
– Padded standing collar
– Vertical zip pockets
– Stretchy inserts beneath the arms
– Compass badge on the hem
– Materials: A hundred% polyamide
– Lining: 100% polyamide
– Lining: 100% duck down
– Details: Coating: Resin coating / Contains non textile components of animal origin.
– Fit: slim match
– Again length: Measurement M: 63 cm
– Again width: Size M: 41.5 cm
– Shoulder width: Dimension M: 12.5 cm
– Chest measurement: Measurement M: 104 cm
Measure the closed garment in the course of the back from the nape seam, or the lowest seam of the neckband, straight right down to the hem.
B = Chest measurement
Measure from the peak of the chest line, barely below the sleeve seam, straight from the left to the fitting side after which double the measurement.
C = Shoulder width
The straightly measured distance from the nape seam to the sleeve seam.
D = Back width
Measure straight from the left facet to the appropriate side in the again, roughly on half of the sleeve peak.
– 30°C gentle wash cycle
– Don’t dry clean
– Drying in a tumble dryer is possible – mild drying